You have Two Computer Accounts
You will receive two computer accounts essential to your educational experience and academic success:
● Heinz Account: provides access to Heinz College resources like the virtual labs, printers, Heinz file servers and Heinz website.
● Andrew Account: provides access to campus computing resources like email, web portal, student services, campus computer labs outside of Hamburg Hall and the CMU websites (cmu.edu).
Your username is the same for both accounts. Full-time students will receive their user ID by email about 4 - 6 weeks prior to orientation. Part-time students will receive their user ID by email between accepting the offer of admission and orientation. Be sure to reset the initial passwords for these accounts as soon as you are notified that the accounts are created.
How to Change Your Andrew Password
2. Click the Computing tab then the Passwords tab.
3. Under Manage Your Password, click Andrew Account.
If you do not know your Andrew password, email email@example.com for support.
How to Change Your Heinz Password
1. Open Internet Explorer or Firefox only. Go to the Heinz Password Change page.
2. Login with your current Heinz uername and password.
If you do not know your Heinz password, email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.