Scholarships and Expenses
Heinz College strives to make a graduate education accessible to talented students through numerous fellowship and scholarship opportunities. Approximately 80% of our full-time students receive some form of scholarship support.
Information about program-specific financial aid and student expenses may be found by clicking on the program links below.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS & MANAGEMENT
- Information Systems Management (MISM)
- Information Security Policy and Management (MSISPM)
- Information Technology (MSIT)
- Ph.D in Information Systems Management (Ph.D.)
- Chief Information Officer Institute Certificate Program (CIOI)
- Chief Information Security Officer Certificate Program (CISO)
SCHOOL OF POLICY & MANAGEMENT
- Public Policy and Management (MSPPM)
- Public Management (MPM)
- Arts Management (MAM)
- Entertainment Industry Management (MEIM)
- Health Care Policy and Management (MSHCPM)
- Medical Management (MMM)
- Ph.D in Public Policy and Management (Ph.D.)
Answers to commonly asked questions related to scholarships can be found here.