Giving to Heinz College
Thank you for your interest in supporting Heinz College.
Your contributions further strengthen our ability to conduct cutting-edge research and high-quality education that impacts the public interest. Please explore this section to learn how your contributions make a difference and how to support Heinz College and its students.
Please read below to select the contribution method that works best for you. You can also contact the Development Office directly by email or phone (412-268-6066). Our role is to build and maintain relationships with a variety of constituents, including alumni and friends, foundations, corporations, and leaders within the Pittsburgh and policy communities.
Individual: To make an individual online gift using a credit card:
- Use Carnegie Mellon’s online giving form to make your Heinz College gift, a payment towards your pledge or to set up your recurring gift.
- To designate your gift to a specific fund at Heinz College, select the “View All Funds” radio button for a list of additional options. To give to a fund that is not listed, select “Other” and type the fund name in the “Comments” field.
Industry Partners: To make a corporate online gift using a credit card, please visit the Heinz College’s Corporate Partners web page, and click “Make a Corporate Gift” in the Contact Us side bar.
To make a pledge or gift payment with a credit card or check:
- Print out and complete this response form (.pdf).
Heinz College Development Office
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Hamburg Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
To make a credit card payment or to arrange for a stock or wire transfer:
- Call the Carnegie Mellon University Office of Annual Giving at (412) 268-2021. They accept VISA, MasterCard, or American Express or can help arrange for a gift of securities (appreciated stock gifts may offer extra tax advantages) or a wire transfer.
- Please be sure to indicate that your gift is for Heinz College.
Make a gift to Heinz College that pays you income, reduces your taxes and supports CMU in addition to your family. Creatively consider your CMU legacy and contact the Office of Gift Planning about giving through your will today at (412) 268-5346, email@example.com or visit our website at http://giftplanning.cmu.edu/
Your gift may be doubled or more if you work for a company with a matching gift program. Spouse and retiree gifts may also be matched. Please ask your employer for details. Send your form to:
Carnegie Mellon University
Matching Gift Coordinator
Six PPG Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-5409
For Carnegie Mellon faculty and staff, a convenient and manageable way to make your gift to Heinz College is through payroll deduction. Download this authorization form and list the Heinz College fund you would like to contribute to in the "Other" line. The form can be returned to the Heinz College Development Office.