Heinz College offers a number of executive education certificates and degrees:
- MSIT-IT Management Degree
- MSIT-Information Security and Assurance Degree
- CIO Certificate Program
- CISO Certificate Program
- MPM Certificates
- Heinz Negotiation Academy for Women
Courses are offered on site (in Pittsburgh; Arlington and in other cities) and via distance education technology. Custom programs can also be tailored to suit the specific needs of your organization.
For more information on Heinz College's executive education programs, please contact Andrew Wasser at email@example.com.
Carnegie Mellon University's CIO Institute delivers excellence in executive education for today’s leaders in business-technology. The CIO Institute is specifically focused on helping IT leaders better align people, processes, and technology for organizational effectiveness through our flagship program, the Chief Information Officer Certificate Program. In partnership with the federally funded CERT Program at the Software Engineering Institute, Heinz also offers a CISO Executive Education and Certification program for cyber security professionals. The CIO Institute can also develop customized programs to fit your organization’s specific training needs.
Master of Science in Information Technology (Distance)
The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program is designed specifically for working IT professionals who seek a world-class master’s degree without having to leave the workforce or relocate. By selecting one of two curriculum tracks (information technology management or information security and assurance), you can focus on your specific area of interest.
Our distance education program has been successfully delivering quality IT management education since 2001. You’ll receive the same diploma and the same high-caliber education from expert faculty as our on-campus students.
Other characteristics of our distance program include:
- Multimedia lecture DVDs featuring keyword searchable video lectures, transcripts, indexed PowerPoint slides and associated course materials.
- State-of-the-art learning management system (Blackboard) creates a virtual classroom experience, as well as provides central access to all of your courses' Web sites.
- The intensity, integrity and rigor of the program is the same as being on campus. On average, our distance students perform equal to or better than their campus counterparts.
- Interaction with your instructor and fellow students through threaded discussions, live chats, email, phone and web conferences.
- Online services make it convenient for you to apply, register for courses, view/update student information, access billing, use library and computing resources.