H. John Heinz III College at Carnegie Mellon University specializes in the intersection of policy, technology and management. Under this unique combination, our students and world renowned faculty are focused on providing real world solutions to real world problems. We are recognized as a global leader in the areas of arts and entertainment management; crime, drug and criminal justice policy; healthcare policy and management; information security policy; information systems management; and technology policy. These and other programs continue to grow in both interest and prestige.
As a result, our cutting-edge research attracts private industry, the government and non-profit sectors interested in having the tools to create their own future. These collaborations in turn expose our students and faculty to the challenges and changing landscape that our partners encounter on daily basis.
There are a myriad of opportunities for you and your organization to become involved.
Here are some examples:
- Submit case studies of current issues
- Provide information systems projects that require sophisticated data analysis
- Sponsor research projects
- Fund scholarships, faculty and programs
- Recruit students for internships and full-time employment
- Enhance your current employees' skills through distance learning, executive education and on-site research projects.
Depending on your interests and goals, Heinz College faculty and staff will work with you to develop a plan of engagement that suits your organization's needs.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Director of Institutional Relations
H. John Heinz III College
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213