CIO Certificate Program
The Chief Information Officer Certificate program is specifically designed for CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, their direct reports, and other executives with IT oversight responsibilities. This multidisciplinary one-year program offers eight modules of three-day workshops aimed at professionals in information and technology management.
All modules are autonomous, so register for one module, several, or complete the entire CIO Certificate Program to receive a Certificate of Program Completion issued by Carnegie Mellon University's Heinz College.
Heinz College’s CIO Certificate Program offers several unique advantages:
- Accessible Location: All instruction takes place in Arlington, VA
- Convenient Schedule: The full program can be completed in as little as eight months, or complete the modules at your own pace within two years
- World-Renowned Faculty: Our program is taught by top full-time research and teaching faculty from Carnegie Mellon’s Heinz College, as well as leading industry practitioners
- Public Sector Expertise: Many Heinz College professors teach across Information Systems and Management and Public Policy and Management, bringing valuable public and private sector policy insight
- MSIT Degree Program Tuition Discount: Students who complete the CIO Certificate Program and who subsequently apply for and are admitted into the Heinz College MSIT Degree Program are eligible for a tuition discount scholarship. The scholarship will be equal to the program cost paid to complete the CIO Certificate Program