A new and rapidly changing health care environment is forcing more physicians to accept administrative and management responsibilities. Physicians need an education that is specifically designed to face these new challenges.
Our 18-month intensive Master of Medical Management (MMM) program concentrates on distinctive competencies necessary for physician leaders to build and manage successful health care organizations. These core competencies address effective leadership, strategy, and management skills that are essential to future leaders.
Unique Features & Benefits:
- Quantitative management and technology: With concentrations in leadership, strategy, and management, students will gain practical tools with real-world applications.
- Advanced Skills Development: Led by a world-renowned Carnegie Mellon faculty, and experienced healthcare leaders and practitioners, students gain skills that are being practiced by industry leaders.
- Leadership development: Engrained in our curriculum are the fundamental leadership skills that help separate successful leaders and managers from the pack. With these skills, our students are well positioned to further their career and attain leadership roles in healthcare.
- A Unique Learning Experience: Blended distance and on-site learning environment to allow for complex work schedules.
- Exceptional alumni and employer networks: Build life-long relationships and networks with physicians from across the nation & the world.