Designed for emerging managers, administrators and leaders, our program provides students with a comprehensive academic experience focused on analytics and leadership.
The Master of Public Management (MPM) curriculum offers students a research-driven, industry-centered approach to professional management with an emphasis on how to apply them across public, private, not-for-profit and government sectors. Students develop professional skills through a variety of advanced electives, special project courses and experiential learning opportunities, giving them a truly marketable and valuable competitive advantage.
Unique Features & Benefits:
- Customizable Learning Experience: Flexible scheduling with many evening class options allowing students to complete the degree at their pace.
- Leadership development: Creative and market-responsive curriculum that leverages the work experience students bring to the classroom and broadens their understanding of social, political, technological and economic processes. Students gain the necessary skills to become an effective and innovative leader and inspire others in the process.
- Quantitative management and technology: Students gain advanced skills gained in the classroom, taught by professionals and world-class researchers, are applicable in a professional setting immediately.
- Focused learning: Elective coursework is available in a variety of focus areas like health care, analytics and management.
- Exceptional alumni and employer networks: MPM students come from diverse professional backgrounds, creating a unique learning environment, as well as a powerful post-graduate network.