Diversity Alliance - In Person
Pathways to Public Policy: A Diversity Alliance Event
The Diversity Alliance invites you to a discussion on pathways to public policy and diversity in the field.
Five of the nation’s top policy and public affairs institutions are pleased to announce their partnership in advancing the pipeline of historically underrepresented communities in their pursuit of a career in public service. Join alumni from:
- Carnegie Mellon University's Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy
- Princeton's School of Public and International Affairs
- Syracuse University’s Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- University of California, Berkeley's Goldman School of Public Policy
- University of Michigan’s Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
for a moderated panel discussion about the pathways to public policy and diversity in the field.
Staff members from all five schools will also be in attendance to answer questions about each school and the admission process for prospective students looking for a graduate program.
For more information click here.