MSISPM Career Outcomes
The field of cybersecurity is facing a major talent gap, with an expected 3 - 3.5 million jobs unfilled worldwide by 2021. MSISPM graduates are perfectly positioned the enter this field and have immediate impact.
DEDICATED CAREER SUPPORT
Heinz College treats career development as seriously as academics. The MSISPM program has a dedicated Career Services Director who works individually with each MSISPM student from the time they begin the program.
We are committed to helping students prepare for the evolving and challenging field of cybersecurity, not only through the quality and structure of our curriculum, but through a constant focus on the personal career development tools graduates need to succeed in this evolving business.
MSISPM graduates are employed in a variety of critical roles, working across government and defense agencies, public and non-profit institutions, and private firms. Some choose to work with management and technology consulting firms as well.
Organizations that have employed our graduates include:
- Adobe Systems
- Banco de la República de Colombia
- Banking Regulation & Supervision Agency of Turkey
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Central Bank of Indonesia
- CERT / Software Engineering Institute (CMU)
- Deloitte & Touche
- General Motors
- Goldman Sachs
- Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
- Institute for Critical Infrastructure
- Lockheed Martin
- MITRE Corporation
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- PNC Financial Services
- Sandia National Laboratories
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Zillow Group