Alumni Association Board
The Heinz College Alumni Association Board (HCAAB) is the advisory body that represents alumni within the Heinz College community. Our mission is to lead the Heinz College Alumni Association's effort to maintain an enriching relationship for the purposes of collaboration, support, and advancement of the name and reputation of Heinz College and its alumni.
The primary objectives of the HCAAB are:
- The promotion of communication among its members and between its members and Heinz College
- The provision of annual financial support for Heinz College
- The promotion of employment and internship opportunities for alumni and students of Heinz College
- The provision of feedback from alumni to Heinz College regarding the policies and programs of the College
- The preservation and promotion of Heinz College’s legacy of diversity
- The promotion of the name and programs of Heinz College
Interested in learning more about the HCAAB, becoming involved, or nominating a member? Download and review the current HCAAB Bylaws.
Meet the Board
Josh Caplan, MSISPM 2007
President, Elected 2018-2026; Program Manager, Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic; Washington, DC
Michael Faison, MAM 1995
Past-President, Elected 2016-2026; Executive Director of the Idaho Commission on the Arts; Boise, ID
Samir Butt, MISM 2012
Elected 2016-2024; Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers; Chicago, IL
Devon Halley, MSPPM 2009
Elected 2018-2022; Digital Transformation Leader at Deloitte; Washington, D.C.
Marie N. Hollein, CTP, MPM 1991
Elected 2014 – 2024; President & CEO of Financial Executives International; Morristown, NJ
Brenda Lee Johnston, MAM-GIOCA 2013
Elected 2014-2022; Assistant Professor of Arts Administration at Jordan College of the Arts, Butler University; Indianapolis, IN
Mary Kosinski, MSHCPM 2003
Elected 2020-2024; Deputy Vice President for Science and Regulatory Advocacy at PhRMA; Washington, D.C.
Ehijele E. Olumese, MSISPM 2015
Elected 2020-2024; Cyber/Data/Privacy Attorney at Cooley LLP; Washington, D.C.
Thomas Romanoff, MSPPM 2014
Elected 2020-2024; Policy and Research Manager Focused on Tech, Environment, Strategy, and Data; Washington, D.C.
Jamie Sturgis, MSPPM 2008
Elected 2020-2024; Deputy Director at USAID; Washington, D.C.