Alumni Association Board
The Heinz College Alumni Association Board (HCAAB) is the advisory body that represents alumni within the Heinz College community. Our mission is to lead the Heinz College Alumni Association's effort to maintain an enriching relationship for the purposes of collaboration, support, and advancement of the name and reputation of Heinz College and its alumni.
The primary objectives of the HCAAB are:
- The promotion of communication among its members and between its members and Heinz College
- The provision of annual financial support for Heinz College
- The promotion of employment and internship opportunities for alumni and students of Heinz College
- The provision of feedback from alumni to Heinz College regarding the policies and programs of the College
- The preservation and promotion of Heinz College’s legacy of diversity
- The promotion of the name and programs of Heinz College
Interested in learning more about the HCAAB, becoming involved, or nominating a member? Download and review the current HCAAB Bylaws.
Meet the Board
Josh Caplan, MSISPM 2007
President, Elected 2018-2026; Foreign Service Officer, United States Agency for International Development (USAID); Washington, DC
SOHAM CHAKRABORTI, MISM 2020
Elected 2022-2026, Software Developer 2, Amazon; Seattle, WA
Steve Clayton, MSPPM 2011
Elected 2022-2026: Director of Development, Advocates for Children of New Jersey; Ocean, New Jersey
Devon Halley, MSPPM 2009
Elected 2018-2026; Digital Transformation Leader at Deloitte; Washington, D.C.
WENJUAN JIANG, MSPPM 2011
Elected 2022-2026, Senior Regional Director, International Advancement, Brown University; Pittsburgh, PA | Providence, RI
Mary Kosinski, MSHCPM 2003
Elected 2020-2024; Deputy Vice President for Science and Regulatory Advocacy at PhRMA; Washington, D.C.
Ehijele E. Olumese, MSISPM 2015
Elected 2020-2024; Cyber/Data/Privacy Attorney at Cooley LLP; Washington, D.C.
Thomas Romanoff, MSPPM 2014
Elected 2020-2024; Policy and Research Manager Focused on Tech, Environment, Strategy, and Data; Washington, D.C.