ACTION FOR YOU, LEARNING FOR US
At Heinz College, we believe experiential learning is more than a buzz term. The application of coursework to real-world scenarios, the "Capstone Project" experience, is central to our students’ education. For you, as a capstone sponsor, it means a team of very bright graduate students addressing your business problem with a technology solution, contributing to your mission and your success.
Features of a Capstone Project:
- Led by a Heinz College faculty member with subject matter expertise
- Teams of 4 - 6 talented masters' students
- Projects last 15 weeks (Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters)
- Submit proposals in May for Fall launch; March for Summer launch; October for
- No Fee—Scholarship Gift instead. We invite our capstone sponsors to make a philanthropic gift in support of the Heinz College Sponsors Fellowship fund; gifts of $10,000 or more qualify your organization for recognition through Heinz Corporate Partners program
Give us a call to talk about how a Capstone Project might be right for your firm. We have some of the brightest analytical minds on the planet standing by, ready to take your problem and run with it.
See below for project examples and to submit a project proposal!
1000+ Hours of Work, Powered by Heinz
Our student Capstone teams solve real organizational problems, advised by a member of our esteemed faculty