INFOcon2023: The future of Information Science
Register to attend INFOcon2023: The Future of Information Science
INFOcon 2023 is a free, multi-day, online conference for those interested in, studying in, or researching in the field of information science.
The conference will consist of presentations from faculty from across the iSchools Collaborative Network on emerging topics in the field. Topics include:
- What Does it Mean to be a School Librarian Today?
- A Tale of Two Information Wars: Russia v. Ukraine in 2014 and 2022
- Good Systems: Ethical AI at UT Austin
- The Pedagogical Future of Libraries
- How Does AI/ChatGPT Change How People Search for Information Online?
- Human-AI Co-Creation of Services and Knowledge
- Envisioning the Future of Tribal Libraries
The speakers, schedule, and additional topics will be available soon.
Click here to register for this event.