Teaching Professor of International Relations and Politics
Silvia Borzutzky is Teaching Professor of Political Science and International Relations and has been at Heinz College since 2001.
Borzutzky serves in the Editorial Board of several journals including Social and Public Policy Review, The Journal of Societal and Social Policy, and Poverty and Public Policy Journal. She is also the Associate Editor for Latin America of the International Journal of Social Welfare and serves as the Contributing Editor for the Chile/ Political Economy section of the Handbook of Latin American Studies published by The United States Library of Congress. She is also Vice-president and co-founder of Poverty and Public Policy Caucus and as Associate Editor of the Berkshire International Encyclopedia of Social Policy.
At the Heinz College, she serves in the MSPPM Core Committee and is Co-Director of the Trade and Development Concentration.
- 90-703 - Gender, Politics and Policies in the US and Across the World
- 90-700 - Heinz Journal
- 90-763 - Human Rights Conflicts & Development
- 94-859 - International Crisis Negotiation Exercise
- 90-713 - Policy and Politics an International Perspective
- 90-714 - Policy and Politics in American Institutions
- 90-704 - Poverty, Inequality and Social Policies: An International Comparison
- 94-890 - Race, Politics and Policies in the US
- 90-810 - Social Movements