Faculty Open Positions
The Heinz College at Carnegie Mellon University is home to two top-ranked schools: the School of Information Systems and Management and the School of Public Policy and Management. The College was awarded the UPS George D. Smith Prize for educational excellence in Analytics and is the only academic institution that has won both the Von Neumann Theory Prize for research and the UPS Prize for educational excellence from INFORMS. The College is a center of excellence on issues that span people, policy, and technology research, and has deep strengths in combining data science with decision science and social science. The Information Systems, Information Security, and Public Policy programs aspire to educate men and women of intelligent action who use technology and analytics to solve important societal problems.
Faculty Search in the following areas is currently underway:
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) - Statistics/Statml And Societal Problems
- Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track) In Operations Research And Data Analytics
- Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track) Of Organizational Behavior
- Assistant Teaching Professor of Database & Data Science
- Distinguished Service Professor of Applied Data Science