As an IT Lab Fellow, you are a part of the Carnegie Mellon University "Go Research!" program. The Go Research! Program administers your housing during the IT Lab summer program.
Please see below for all details regarding Housing as provided by the Go Research! team:
**Please note that Housing Arrangements are subject to change
- Webster Hall Apartments, corner of 5th Ave and N. Dithridge Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15213. This apartment building houses CMU and University of Pittsburgh students. Please note: there is not a front service desk for the building.Apartment will be either 3 people (a single & a double bedroom) or 2 people (a double bedroom)
- Apartment is furnished with kitchens and bathrooms
- Residents need to bring their own kitchen items.
- Residents need to bring their own linens (Towels and bedding for a long, twin-sized bed)
- Residents will need to clean their own apartment
- Residents will utilize the garbage chutes located on each floor in order to dispose of garbage. Do not over fill garbage bags as they can become "stuck" in the chute.
- Apartment will have a stock of toilet paper and garbage bags. Free re-stock of these items is available by stopping by anytime (24/7) at the Residence on Fifth Apartments, located at 4700 5th Ave.
Laundry machines are available on each floor. A laundry card will be provided through CMU Housing.
The Internet and cable TV service for Webster Hall is provided by Comcast. The building has wireless internet capabilities in each room.
Keys to the Apartment: Residents will have a key fob for entry into Webster Hall and hard keys for the apartment. Programs participants will be responsible for the cost of replacing a lost key fob (~$200).
Locked out of the apartment? – residents will need to visit the Morewood Housing Office (1060 Morewood Avenue) to obtain a temporary key. They will need to identify themselves as a Go Research! participant. The housing office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. For any lockouts after 5:00 p.m. during the week, or anytime on the weekends, participants will need to call campus police at 412-268-2323.