UPDATE: The last day to complete all five modules and the self-assessment is Sunday, August 9th.
Welcome to Heinz College! Your professional development is an important part of your time here. Employers and alumni begin on-campus recruiting for both internship and full-time opportunities early in the fall semester. Therefore, it's imperative for you to prepare for your job/internship search before arriving on campus.
Career Academy will take you through a full spectrum of career and professional development exercises including:
- Learning about resources and services provided to you by the Career Services Office
- Tailoring your resume and crafting targeted cover letters
- Exploring career paths within your designated program
- Preparing for interviews - virtual, technical, case, and behavioral
- Leveraging the Heinz College network
A new module will be released every two weeks during the summer beginning Friday, June 12th. Students who complete all five modules will receive a FREE Day Owl backpack from our friends at Thread International!