Partners in Innovation
Heinz College provides thought leadership and research befitting our reputation as the top Analytics Education program in the world. You can be a part of it.
Our faculty are forging new possibilities in their fields—and creating new fields—innovating technologies, scientific methods, business models, and much more. Many firms find that investing in faculty research at Heinz College can elevate their thinking and deliver significant market advantage. An added benefit to this kind of engagement is that partners are helping add to the collective knowledge of humanity. Now that's real impact!
Our research centers tear down traditional departmental boundaries to develop novel approaches to major problems.
- Arts Management and Technology Laboratory (AMTLab)
- Center for Behavioral Decision Research (CBDR)
- Center for Economic Development (CED)
- Center for the Future of Work (FOW)
- Event and Pattern Detection Lab (EPD Lab)
- Initiative for Digital Entertainment Analytics (IDEA)
- Institute for Social Innovation (ISI)
- Living Analytics Research Centre (LARC)
- Privacy Economics Experiments (PEEX) Lab
- Program of Research and Outreach on Gender Equity in Society (PROGRESS)
- Risk and Regulatory Services Innovation Center, sponsored by PwC