Recruit Our Students
Heinz College trains tech-savvy, evidence-obsessed, impact-driven individuals who are eager to solve problems facing society and industry.
We graduate hundreds of future leaders every year from our master’s degree programs:
School of Information Systems and Management
- Information Security Policy and Management (MSISPM)
- Information Security Management (MISM)
- Information Technology (MSIT)
- Information Systems Management - Business Intelligence & Data Analytics (BIDA)
Arts and Entertainment
- Arts Management (MAM)
- Entertainment Industry Management (MEIM)
School of Public Policy and Management
- Health Care Policy and Management (HCPM)
- Health Care Analytics and Information Technology (HCA)
- Public Management (MPM)
- Public Policy and Management (MSPPM)
- Public Policy and Management - Data Analytics
- Public Policy and Management - Washington, D.C. Pathway
The Heinz College Career Services team is here to assist you with discovering, engaging with, and eventually hiring Heinz College talent.
RECRUITING AND INTERVIEWING ON-CAMPUS
Contact our Recruitment coordinator, Kelly George, for information on visiting our campus. We welcome employers to campus to interview our students, as well as host company information sessions, case competitions, mock interviews, and career fairs.
Heinz College Recruitment Coordinator