Post a Job or Internship
Post a Job or Internship to Handshake Now
We use the online recruiting platform Handshake to connect Heinz College students with employers. If you do not currently have a Handshake account, you can quickly and easily sign up for a free account. Here’s a quick guide to get started.
As an employer, you can use Handshake to:
- Post a job or internship opportunity
- Request an interview room
- Request an information session
- Review student résumés
- Search for and contact students directly through the platform
- Filter students by program, and download customized résumé books
- Register for Heinz College and Carnegie Mellon University career events
If you need any assistance using Handshake or signing up for an account, please contact Ron Delfine, Heinz College Executive Director of Career Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Ron Delfine, Heinz College Executive Director of Career Services, at email@example.com to obtain program-specific résumé books of our current students.